SIM2WIN™ Questions & Answers
- » Why is the SIM2WIN™ software program free?
- » How is the race data transmitted to me?
- » How long does it take to upload the horse race files to my SIM2WIN™ computer program?
- » How long will the files remain on my computer?
- » What is the cost for the files?
- » How do I know the files will run on my computer?
- » What type of computer do I need to run the SIM2WIN™ program?
- » Are there instructions on how to utilize the SIM2WIN™ product and maximize its benefits?
- » Can SIM2WIN™ really predict horse race winners?
- » Why use the SIM2WIN™ program when I can purchase horse racing picks from various services?
- » I'm not real computer literate. Will I have a problem running the SIM2WIN™ program?
A. The software program itself is free so users can acquire an understanding of how our product works and the benefits it provides. Without the actual race files, the SIM2WIN™ program cannot be used. SIM2WIN™ has been tested by some of the top handicappers in the United States and the results speak for themselves. We at Horse Racing Simulation LLC believe that by offering the core product, a free upcoming race and a live demonstration of what this product can do, the product results will prove their value.
A. The data is transmitted through the Internet to your SIM2WIN platform. We will send an email to your registered email address 48-72 hours prior to the race with all the correct contenders, post positions, and most recent form. Simply open the file and this data will automatically be placed into the SIM2WIN™ program. It is a simple one-two-three process.
A. Our files are very small and normally take less than 30 seconds to upload into the SIM2WIN™ program.
A. Approximately 7 days after the race has been run, the files wil expire and be automatically removed. This simplifies the updating process with additional files as they are delivered to your computer.
A. Please see SIM2WIN™ pricing program - click here.
A. If the initial SIM2WIN™ product installs on the computer (that installation is always free) and the sample or trial race files provided run on your computer, then you should have no problem running future files that are ordered from us.
A. The minimum system requirements to run the SIM2WIN™ program are:
- 500 MHz PentiumŪ equivalent processor or higher
- 64 MB Available System RAM
- 35 MB Available Hard Disk space
- 256 color display minimum, 16 Bit True Color or higher (recommended)
- Font Size set to Small Fonts (Start - Control Panel - Display - Settings - Advanced)
- CD Rom or DVD Drive (unless program obtained via download)
- Sound Card and speakers or headphones
- Mouse Desirable but not required
A. Once you download the free SIM2WIN™ computer program, simply click on any of the Help buttons throughout the program for full detailed help on any aspect of the SIM2WIN™ product. In addition, a SIM2WIN spcialist will contact you for a complete walk-through of how to use the program and maximize its features.
A. SIM2WIN™ is not a horse race predicter. It is a tool that manages and analyzes data from various sources through a proprietary program that can either visually display that data in a simulated race through 3-D graphics or through a final summarized numeric display. SIM2WIN™ offers handicappers of all levels the ability to analyze enormous amounts of data and summarize it quickly, helping handicappers to either identify key contenders not necessarily obvious under normal horse racing handicapping techniques. The translation of the data generated by SIM2WIN™ might be interpreted differently by the individuals using the program, but the end result is that all interpreted data helps to simplify and enhance a handicapper's ROI. SIM2WIN™ works.
A. Unlike anything else available, SIM2WIN™ works off of hard-core, actual, statistical data. SIM2WIN™ takes that data and analyzes it over and over again and looks for result patterns generating profitable returns. Paid handicappers offer opinions based on techniques that they believe are effective, which means, in turn, that you are buying an opinion. Not only does SIM2WIN™ process data beyond any human's capability, it also allows the user of the SIM2WIN™ product to adjust any horse's performance based on other information that may not be readily known by the general public. SIM2WIN™ will then analyze that adjusted data and adjust the performances of all horses based on that data. We all know horse racing is an opinionated sport, but the root of the sport is all the statistical data.
A. Everything from the initial program installation to downloading the race files and processing the data has all been designed to operate in a user-friendly and efficient manner.
Would you like to take the SIM2WIN™ challenge? Simply download the free SIM2WIN™ program. You are under no commitment or obligation to make any purchase at the time of download. Take a first-hand look at the power of what SIM2WIN can do for you. You've got nothing to lose and a fat wallet to gain.